Monday, June 4, 2012

Remember

One night I sat alone in my bed
Thinking and remembering everything you said
Do you remember all the things we have been through
Do you remember all the fun and all the laugh
Remember every second we have spent together
Do you remember when you took care of me when I am under the weather
Remember when we stay up til dawn
And roll around on the soccer field or so called lawn
Remember the indomaret trip
And slept during all of Dion's clip
Remember watching movies until midnight
And hoped that Bunda won't caught us insight
Remember all the birthdays
And I wished right now you would all stay
Remember Caprina's lunch and dinner sound yuck
And we would eat 'ayam tulang lunak'
This memories of us, I will cherish
And forever be as sweet as berries
This 3 years, we have been together and grew
We planned for the future and started to drew
Soon we will be apart
And open new chapter for a new start
Thank you for this passed years
For I called you my best friends
I will always love you even though we are apart
For life is like a rolling cart

No comments:

Post a Comment