Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Friendship Quotes

Aku lagi jalan-jalan di 'Dunia Maya', terus gak sengaja nemuin sebuah 'Jaring Situs' (baca: website) yang di situ nyangkut 'Kapal Teman' (baca: friendship). Aku dapet banyak harta karun dari kapal itu. Ini dia beberapa Kuot-nya (baca: Quote).

"A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails."-- Anonymous


"Friendship is Love without his wings!" -- Lord Byron (1806)


"My friend is he who will tell me my faults in private." -- Solomon Ibn Gabirol


In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures."
-- Kahil Gibran



Juga ada puisi ini -->



"I shot an arrow into the air,
It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For so swiftly it flew, the sight
Could not follow it in its flight.
 
I breathed a song into the air,
It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For, who has sight so keen and strong
That it can follow the flight of song?
 
Long, long afterward, in an oak
I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end,
I found again in the heart of a friend."
-- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Masih banyak lagi yang aku dapetin. Kalo mau tau, liat aja di http://www.indianchild.com/friendship_quotations.htm 

No comments:

Post a Comment